Monthly Archives: June 2011
I did do some work on one of the switches earlier but today I installed both the outer and inner rails for a switch. I cut some wood to replace some that was missing. It does not look nice but … Continue reading
I want to replace the power plugs in the table. I bought new receptacles on Saturday and then new wire today. I purchased 3 conductor power cord. It does not fit through the holes in the joists drilled for the 2 … Continue reading
I am hoping to be able to use DCC (Digital Command Control) on the track. Because of that I am planning on wiring the track for DCC so that I do not have to rewire it again. I am also … Continue reading
Rabbit suggested that I blog the repair of the train set. I am going to try to back date some old info.