Rails and an Engine

I added another 2 rails (off of the switch that goes to the 3 way switch at the top of the grade). I connected the (if you will excuse the descriptions) solid bridge on each end. One side was relatively easy. The other side connects to the ‘C’. The C section bridge has HO scale railroad spikes on every other tie – 2 per rail. That was a lot of spikes to get back in place. I did not connect the other end of the C – where it connects to the mountain.

I also cleaned up an engine. The packing foam had disintegrated. There was red powdery stuff all over and inside of everything.

Things are definitely moving forward. Still reading up on the wiring. I want to do it in a DCC compatible way so that if I switch to digital I will not have to rewire the track.

* WPG2 Plugin Not Validated ** WPG2 Plugin Not Validated ** WPG2 Plugin Not Validated ** WPG2 Plugin Not Validated ** WPG2 Plugin Not Validated ** WPG2 Plugin Not Validated ** WPG2 Plugin Not Validated ** WPG2 Plugin Not Validated *

This entry was posted in Train Day. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply